Throughout these events, business bloggers provided keen insights and acted as guiding lights. To celebrate the amazing work done by these people, I'm announcing the search for the Best New Business Blogs of 2011. If you started a great blog this year, or know someone who has, I want to hear from you.
How will it work?
Please fill out this simple application by December 23, 2011. Then, on January 1, 2012, I will summarize the top entries. It is simply a way to showcase and celebrate the great work we have all done this year.
What type of blogs should be entered?
If it is about business, than send it in. Example could include but are not limited to:
- A founder writing about the trials and tribulation of a start-up
- A company blog responding to a major event
- An angel/VC writing about an investment thesis or term sheet
- An equity analysis of a publicly traded stock
- A professor writing about special research
- An economist writing about the macro landscape or a new piece of research
- Anything about technology
In short, the net is being cast wide.
I look forward to seeing your applications and celebrating the great work you do.
Here is the links again: BLOG APPLICATION
And if you want to help review and consolidate the posts, please see this link.